Monday, November 30, 2009

Pick Asidz: Art is life Life is an art

Gen Murphy: Life is like a dirty lesson...treat it like a smith and wesson.

Lt. Hunter: Singing Wyvern Wulf tunes?

Gen Murphy: Yeah oneday I will come home when we have outfitted the perfect war automaton.

Lt. Hunter: Well until then you listen to the beat of your own drum?

Gen. Murphy: That reminds me...what do black people do when they see the white light?

Lt. Hunter: What?

Gen. Murphy: Drive by shooting stars in ghetto getups.

Lt. Hunter: You can take the man out of the ghetto, but can you ghetto the man to do pushups?

Gen. Murphy: Good one...but I hate to say black people make the best soldiers.

Lt. Hunter: I heard Charma and Charisma say "yup a lup"? Aren't they new lightbringer recruits?

Gen. Murphy: Yeah I'm jealous because they were established by Lorde Acquios himself. Even more of the enigma than Jasone Moone.

Lt. Hunter: Uh, should you even be talking to me about those people sir?

No comments: