Monday, March 2, 2009

Pick Asidz: Locamotional

Loca: (Confabulating to Trax about her origins)
Traxy did you know who made me other than B-child and the Lokx?

Trax: I don't know sweety...

Loca: Well let me tell you a story...I was invented by a Vampire named Estonian, that is what you don't know...as all my mechanicals are fed by hemoelectrosis and I feed like a Vampire to energize my systems. I need fresh blood to run my matrices of compression and datalink as my capacitors run of the red blood cell breakdown.

Trax: So you are a vampire/android?

Loca: I associate my hemioaccelerations with the vampiric splendor of the neutronobat, what Estonian called me, his prototype "neutronobat".

Trax: What am I then just your average half wulf?

Loca: That is what I'm telling you is to not get me too Locamotional or I'll bite...

Trax: Can your system process the hookworms in my blood?

Loca: Can Cottage Hospital?

No comments: