Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pick Asidz: I don't know my writes from what is left

Blank: I'm gonna play lazer tag and put the flashing light things on your nipples baby...

Armitage: And make my vagina go beep Blankmaster? How old are you?

Blank: Old enough to be a ridiculasshole army. C'mon and play with me...

Selene: Lets play arcade army where the token gives you a blowjob...lets find a real man and boogie. Did you hear the one about the golden goose?

Army: I'm not a horde Leany, what did it jack off on the beanstalk?

Selene: No it layed I told you dregs, if you must know...like taking your clothes off while telling fairy tales.

Blank: Well I'll huff and puff. And blow your pubies off like Little Red Riding Wolf. Did you two shave like I asked you to?

Armitage: What are you a shave driver?

Selene: Why can't I do a scene with Goldicocks and Snow Wet?

Blank: Because your not a weeping booty lean machine. These fairy tales themes are too snuff and fluff for my tastes.

Army: But yet you like driving a matchbox car around my nipples and use my ass as it's garage?

Blank: Yeah that is fun I subscribe to "car and bribe her".

No comments: