Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Charaffe Giraffe

Pens, shoulders, knives and notes...
I used to be a blondie
Hanging with that crew
Then my hair turned orange
Go baby blue half spanish ex jew
Go figure was meant to invest like a gladiator
Not some jalopy with a broken radiator
The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out
I'm not dead yet but I owe the hospital some doubt
Hookworm for more than five years
Used to be homeless in a flurry of tears
Not so sentimental or sensitive anymore
Don't easily cry
Like it's a chore
My charaffe like the head of a giraffe
So I can drink my fill
Avoiding antipsychotic pills
to end my mental disdain
Not really mental
Just in physical pain
Not really mental
Too good looking to have around
The center of attention
Never safe and sound
Detesting in my invention
On opposing ground
15 years old reading comic books
Coming up with my own ideas
Living with the crooks
Who fucked the old girlfriend
She wasn't that great anyway
So why did you have to poison me with Anthrax?
And make a fast getaway
Oh no I remember
Much to your chagrin
Who do they think they are messing with now
As I pull the pin
And open the cork
To being a millionare
You can eat with a fork
Charaffe Giraffe
Where is the sheriff
Are cops really criminals?
Don't remember all those times
Feed that kid subliminals

No comments: