Monday, March 9, 2009

10/27's Fishes be delicious, Bitches be vicious

Yo I was throwing down a beat
That put all the bitches into heat
Counting all my sheep
And making the register go beep
Candy on a snare
A new version of truth or dare
A bump in the night
A panic button for a light
A basis for a bullet
A chamber in a round
A casual voyeur
Finding safer ground
Humping a pillow
And calling your name
Daydreams in delight
Putting chivalry to shame
I admit that I want you
Got your picture on my wall
Everything for you
Like a jumpshot with a basketball
Swish and there is magic
To heat up the stars
Badfish to all the late night bars
One missisippi, two finger dipping
Unto your loveliness
Vendor clipping
Shameful unzipping
Stockpile equiping
Like the bell on my knife
Don't jump in the water
Where the fishes are vicious
Or eat the yellow snow
That they say is delicious
Track your ground
Like a scout
Feel the absence of all doubt
On the precipice of a peace sign
That everyone is denying
While my honesty is crying
As I sat at your table
Where Jesus is buying
A demon on my shoulder
An Angel in my mouth
Purchase me a purpose
While sitting on my couch
Look at the mirror image
Backwards in purportion
To a game of cribbage
Making an abortion
Or a cricket on a tile
Of something less vile
Than my strategy of strife
In making Kirsten Dunst my wife...

No comments: