Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pick Asidz: General Smurphy To: Mark Hamill-Love Josh

Gen. Glen Murphy: It is Halloween on the base and I don't know what I'm going to dress up as. One of the cadets suggested I should get dressed as the "Grinch". That is way too sophomoric for my own tastes. So I am going to make my cadets dress up as "smurfs" and I'm going to be Papa Smurf, my receptionist could be "Smurfette". The troops played carnival games to see who got to abdicate Papa Smurf's throne for the evening, a one time offer from myself. The last activity to beat me being a joust over water with pillow batons. I disregarded the toss me in the water machine with the baseballs. Anyway on the base we had a group of M.I. 6 officers guarding one of the greatest human accomplishments known to man and top secret. The "Mechanicron" or military suit of the future in the female specifications, built by Thunderchip, Armitage's father. He was an M.I. 6 inventor...he built the suit for her as a birthday present, aware of the rough she was likely to have in the eventuality of his death. Well anyway we guarded a top secret birthday present in Smurf costumes for the night. Men dressed up as a big blue people with machine guns. Lo and behold it was the same night as the raid from a terrorist faction called "Black Devil" A fight broke out that night in the midnight hours and we managed to avert a raid attempt to steal the cache case. We caught them and subdoed them, managing to take them prisoner. Interogating them, they said "What the fuck is this desert disneyland?" Another said "These pigs must die like dogs, not costumed cartoon characters. " The guard then told him, he was from the South, "Maybe we should have dressed up as "Mortal Kombat" characters? Or something American Infidel like that?"
Just like my troops to want me to be more rough and rugged from now on...

No comments: