Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pick Asidz: Try not to Die

Traz: Everybody is jealous of the recompensation of Trax. All the police factions have an itchy authority finger when it comes to any little misbehaviorism that the kid does? Flipsidz is the most jealous of all. All I can tell him is that he is extraordinarily gifted and deserves the charity. You are more of an anomoly... He has had the roughest life... Think of 5 years crawling with bugs? How does he sleep at night? My grandfather would have hated to put somebody like that in the pen of Alcatraz. As a metamorphasist I like to see things blossom into fruition. My own life, encapsolating the charm of the apphrodesiac affirmative. My grandfather raised my father with an iron fist wanting to mold him into a model soldier. Every single man in my family has gone into some form of service to a greater good. Through the branches of military or civil services. Cadence is a commonality to us, not to most, but through the belief that if you work hard, you can achieve the insurmountable. I place a lot of heavy burden or a good role model. Especially as a black man in a white man's world, that is starting to reshape itself...

No comments: