Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pick Asidz: Love Fountain

Trax: Ugly women are a deniable quotient factor, eh Crux?

Crux: Fat is beautiful? I don't think so...but artificial is so intricate?

Trax: Yeah Loca has been modified a hundred times by me now. I know her inside and out. She has a force field, a lazer beam finger, a time chronosponder and a warpz rod.

Crux: What the hell is a warpz rod?

Trax: This thing I invented to coparralate a navigator G.P.S. Galazy Corresponder...

Crux: Are you telling me Loca is getting alien?

Trax: And I'm getting more and more alienated my friend. Yeah I have been dealing in different tech trades with the Etherels for new artificial intelligence to decipher and then install into my android girlfriend.

Crux: I'm starting to get jealous!

Trax: That is the point!

No comments: