Monday, May 18, 2009

pick asidz: Feel the android's biorythme

Trax: Loca it's time for a check up...I want to extrapulate your biorythmic endometer.

Loca: O.k. but be gentle...

Trax: Here is your ancrologer and I want to add a new device called a black void syntolojax.
I have been working on a time machine module, but its still not perfect...wouldn't want to beam you somewhere and make you stuck in a reverse timestream.

Loca: Reverse timestream polarization with all my medal adaptions would not be good?

Trax: No not at all.

Loca: How did you reroute my neumonic circuitry?

Trax: I had my guy create a bioneumonic inhibitor suit for you.
Also you have biogenatic inhibitors in case of the capicitors break down.

Loca: You made me the best present in the world by adopting me.

Trax: I love you Sunshine Kat.

Loca: You're marbles are on my armours Moonbeam Wulf.

No comments: