Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pick Asidz: Partake in the Parchement

Gen. Murphy: We have a code in the Lightbringer's Organization which transcends from sanscript that "Knowledge is Light". It is the creedo that we abide by in the Lightbringer's Corp as well. We pursue ancient and modern knowledge in a form of synthesis.

Lt. Hunter: So you want me to join this "better than thou" club?

Gen Murphy: The first step is compassion, then the second is "Consensus"!

Lt. Hunter: Sir, why do you think I have so much compassion?

Gen Murphy: Because of the transcription in taking responsibilty...you know this transcedes all color or stereotypes?

Lt. Hunter: You're not acknowledging me now because I'm white and and competant?

Gen. Murphy: Competancy lies in actions, if you pursue a dream people think you are tenacious, you are more of a realistical thinker, I believe?

Lt. Hunter: Well you are a good judge of character, sir!

Gen Murphy: Yes to intercede is not usually my forte, but I have seen all kinds in the ranks of the military,cadets to infantry in which I have made my career blossom.

Lt. Hunter: How long have you been with the Lightbringer's Organization?

Gen. Murphy: For twenty years, I was recruited after Nam. I saw some pretty grisly and trechorous things that heightened my lyght senses to a new awareness in so much darkness. The jungle is a dark landscape of choice, in which I had to find solace to find my voice...

No comments: