Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Measure Act 5

Ferdinand: Adjacent to a dream is a penchant for a seam. A vacation among the clouds or to be hung upside down. In a turnkey of hell is where the angel fell. Downslought from above to fit inside my glove. Hopefull to translate my son's dream in a mate. She is too beautiful for he as a bride to be. Angelica like lace to a beating of a mace. To transmogrify and settle the wheel of the kettle.

Assasino: I don't believe we should kill him for being on a quest. If life is a dream then he should invest. You have had your share of good lives, far be it for the prince to settle on our knives.

Ferdinand: I'm not asking you to do that quite yet, just understand that I am the king and life is a bet. I am a veteran of the uncouth and ungodly, a promise from which kept the whole bodily. I surmise a path and you do not deny me as I am the King and you are a "buy me".

Assasino: What do you hate so much as to see it in yourself. He lives a miser when you live in wealth? Didn't you once not label to find one so lovely as your queen ensconced in her beauty and her sheen? If I am a "buy me" then you push and shove me. Live long to prosper and then be comely?

Ferdinand: You are not to question me little man...do it again and I will snap your band...

No comments: