Friday, December 5, 2008

Supersleuth Song

Kirsten is a kitty Kat
I stepped up to bat
Went around with the pat
And sat around the angels
Think about you tell me why?
Think about in Hell you cry?
Think about the ways you know you can, angel?
Everybody knows that you're addicted to my prose
Running round on lows
That mind crows blows
Hey Hey hey...
Hey Hey hey...
Hey Hey hey...Lord!
Everytime I grow a nose
Smelling salts to my slows
Running round on my toes...hey baby!
Hit a quarter with a nail
Think about the ways I sail?
Time is infrequent to a lady..
But when I step up to bat
I think about the kitty Kat
I don't need no freaking gat...no slave thee!
Cause it's a slave to the grind
Who wants to press rewind
But the button is too hard to find
When you want some peace of mind
Everybody get in line
And the dog got left behind...
Oh yeah everybody...
Sing it loud someone!

No comments: