Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pick Asidz: Grin and beer it

Flipsidz: I'm playing alittle joke on the "Duetz" creu as I put a camera in Sicco's cowboy tie and I am monitoring their little drinking contest. I put something special in one of their beers. Someone will get lucky tonight with a nanomachine hangover...

Back at Sicco's pad...

Trax: So is this a drinking contest or what?

Sicco: Yeah the object is to get drunk...you think you can handle that?

Trax: I can handle it! I'll take my beer mug and dangle it dauntingly.

Crux: Can you handle your liqour boy?

Trax: If it's only beer, no problemo. That hard stuff has me puking for an hour or so.

Sicco: Lightweight! What would happen to Loca if she drank a brewski?

Crux: Systems malfunction right?

Trax: Well she is mostly human, but I assure you that eating and drinking are normalcy for her bioautonomous system. She takes in nourishment and her system turns it into energy kinda like the updated car in "Back to the Future". She tells me all the time that she wants to make me an android when I die. She will be waiting a long time though, I hope. What about Brikxy?

No comments: