Monday, December 1, 2008

Hop Along (My shower song)

I see life like a little flower
Days go by slow
Living Hour for Hour
Rain feels like a forgiving shower
Building my credentials like an ancient tower
Hop along to a secret trist
Guilty as not charged
Case Dismissed
Goodbye to the Goodbye Blues
In the land of pick or choose
Here come heaven
There goes hell
Like a game of kiss or tell
Don't become such a speed racer
Sucking down another chaser
See for all
See for one
This is the story
Where we have fun
Think about the daze you can
Look inside and see the man
Humpty Dump and Humpty Rump
Think they've seen the same old slump
Hop Along to a treat
Rows aligned
In temporal so neat
Hook me up with a dollar
Hop it along without a collar
Sorting out my solure
Beasts are born with volure
Packs of mist
Till they are told
To be a soldier in spirit
To become bold
Then they are made corporeal
Even as spirits they can heal...

No comments: