Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mangled Mockerys of Mankind

To: My biggest fans and worst enemies...

Mangled Mockerys of Mankind
Like to kill you slow
Then press rewind
Mangled Mockerys of Mankind
Don't want you to sign deals
To help you bind
The rest of your life
Spent in a makeshift prison
Believing in consequence
Living up to a vision
Hold on to your hat
You can eat it
If you are hungry
Don't look at his face
You pigmonkey!
She laughs when I cry...
But hurry up...
We both want to die?
Not me...
You first!
You seem to have misfortune
Well rehearsed
You've got a house
When I've got Mental Health
Reversal of fortune soon
No need to use stealth
What happens when I move away?
Leaving all this to you...?
How many caged animals can live in this zoo?
Mangled Monkeys of Mankind
I see no angels...
Just people letting demons
Rule their minds!

No comments: