Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pick Asidz: Loc Ed

Loca: I'm sick and tired of "I'm too busy to play with you Loca", from Trax. He freaking tried to do that telepathy crap when he is doing something or is somewhere else where I can't "roboannoy" him. When he does that psychic crap I get angry and turn on the computer jargon. How would you like hearing "blip blip bleep" for hours on end big man? So I'm getting into art with my "bioframes" C.G. (Computer Graphics). This crazy billionare artist guy left him a fortune, but the haters forgot to turn on the national light switch. Power outage to the would be millionares across the country. Internet place a bet and computer looter all rolled into one. As for me, when he ignores me, I feel like your average stop light! If I turn on the green will you touch my virtual keyboard?

No comments: