Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pick Asidz: Hupcap from Heaven

Streetz: O.K. hobocop...tell me about how exactly you made it from homeless to heaven?



Trax: Well I had no humorous helpings or lethargic leavings to adorn my kelp.



Streetz: Talk English Fumble pee...



Trax: What I mean is that I fraking earned it man!



Streetz: But elaborate...I'm interested so I can tell other folks how to cook their egg yolks.



Trax: Ha, ha,...well I dreamed of a better self to make a long story short and stayed out of trouble . Spent most of my time in the library writing poetry and came up with "prose grammar". Then read books on engineering and mechanics, then entering the "Universal R.P.G." contest and won Locamotion my biomechanical girlfriend. "Bootsy puss in boots never sat on the caboose of a runaway train of thought."



Streetz: So you like, paved the way to your fortune by not acting foolhardedly?



Trax: Oh there was plently of fool's gold pyriting the gyrating highways, but I filtered out the flem and won back Texas.



Streetz: So you stayed on your feet by reading and writing? You sort of already explained how your Bio-Dad told you that you should become a professional video gamer, but how you applied that is prolific.

Trax: I never dreamed of technology like the Androidal in this day and age, but it exists. So I refined myself as a conceptionalizer conformist...

Streetz: How so exactly?

Trax: By coming up with new ideas and trading them with my son, Brainchild!

Streetz: Brainchild is your son? You mean the Hub of the Gridlockx is your progeny?

Trax: Progeny and Prodigy! Flipsidz still doesn't know...

No comments: