Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pick Asidz: The ends justify the meanwhile...

(Brainchild can literaly read the binary emotives of computer mainframes.)

Brainchild: I remember what my dad told me before he had to leave town for Android parts...
"To never trust the psychic matrix technoconversion of thought streamz by itself". "Psychic integration into the droidal syntaxinal synapses is a symbiosis of the manifestual". So I added, " That display on the mind's Head's up screen"! The Gridlockx are working on telephonic mind computers that integrate into the neural synapses and work as a "meat drive". Otherwise known as an "interneuralizer". Virtual Impactual doesn't come alive till it's in the head. R.E.M.'s eye movement is the hard part of the integration. I want to see lines of code in my sleep! And live the internet! My dad is the one who thought up most of this stuff and I live to turn his imagination into reality. My clairvoyancy is integral to neural symbiosis with a computer mainframe. His telepathy is a virulent recombinant. His downfall is that he is an empathic telepathic and can be offset by mood. He tells me that happy is the way of the future!

(Anti-Brainchild is the Computer Cockroach)

No comments: