Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pick Asidz: Pink Void

Fanfare: What is it like being an android?

Brikx: Well it's like your thing so attached to the tabloids!

Fanfare: How so?

Brikx: Because I run numbers like you run a media marathon!

Fanfare: Really though?

Brikx: Well I remember some stuff from my past life as a model before the Ressurectionis Programme.

Fanfare: Cool being a clone and a computer all in one?

Bikx: About as cool as a fish tank running into a brick wall!

Fanfare: "Like two lost souls living in a fish bowl", you and I?

Brikx: O.K. "Pink Void"!

Fanfare: Do you ever feel like a competitor to Locamotion?

Brikx: Well she got the cute guy with Tricky Trax...

Fanfare: You mean my half brother and the cookoo flock?

Brikx: I wish Sicco could program and upgrade me on the go like Trax does to Loca. I'm kind of antiquated.

Fanfare: Well my brother is a bit of a genius...

Brikx: Sicco is a mental midgit to my widgits!

Fanfare: At least he has the rep for being outspoken.

Brikx: Outspoken and still smoking...his ques are under quarentine.

Fanfare: You mean he ostrocizes the ostriches?

Brikx: And flame broils the flamingos.

Fanfare: Gay guys are like fattening fries...no suprise?

Brikx: And we are two boisterous babes?

Fanfare: No comment...comma chameleon!

No comments: