Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pick Asidz: Whipping Boy

Trax: This thing started when I dated a mafia bitch in my early twenties, unknowing of her origin or affiliations. I met her at my adopted parents company, my bio-parents gave me up to the Jewish Mafia when I was two weeks old. I always question them as my bio-dad is a general and my bio-mom is a movie star. Like they didn't have enough money to support me or sumthing? They are just callous and selfish I think. Anyway the first time the "new hitman world" I was introduced to tried to kill me, I was four years old. They tried to drown me in a pool at a country club on the outskirts of Wash D.C. I was brought up the first ten years of my life in D.C.'s surrounding areas of Maryland and Virginia. When I was 6 my adopted mother divorced my father supposedly becuase he was into drugs. The next thing I knew I was saying "Mommy bad gut" about most of her new boyfriends, especially the one she married. (She should have known to listen to me more often but her genetalia was being uncompromised by the big penis factor). She married again when I was ten and I was drafted into the city of New York. Ritzy rich dude thought I was a little bit of a hindrance I supposed. An empathical telepath kid with the beggining makings of clairvoyant sight. (I'm sure he would have given to me the day the mafia...

No comments: