Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pick Asidz: Build me a flyscraper

Clyde: I wonder what Trax is going to do with all that money he has brokered over the internet?

Blank: He should rebuild the "World Trade Center" with a big flashing finger on it and a caption reading "screw you Osama"!

Clyde: That would be cool, but imagine being able to stand atop of the thing, pissing into the wind...piss on the poor and make it the shape of a big dildo? I'd personally love to build it right next to the "Trump Tower" and piss on top of Donald's windowsill.

Blank: Build it a little higher and he could? But imagine one of those new "carplanes"? He could buy a fleet of them and run them out of Arizona.

Clyde: Yeah you and the desolate domestication ideas again.

Blank: No mas serioso bendejo, en este ideo.

Clyde: What with the spanish linguisticals?

Blank: I don't know, maybe I ate too many Trax tacos and I'm farting Spanish Fly guy?

Clyde: You listen to that kid too much, you know he is mental?

Blank: Yeah and he lives in a mental health sterility facility. That is why I try to get the girls over when he is around. To give him a taste of my mollases classes. What the hell did they label a psychic mental for anyway?

Clyde: Bad if they do that to all the superhuman peoples! That schizo thing is comparable to the A.D.H.D. thing of the 90's which turned everyone into a drug addict with introducing them to stimulants. Now they are making them all schizophrenic?

Blank: Yeah misdiagnoses and malpractice are like peaches and I scream.

No comments: