Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pick Asidz: Thermometer in Hell?

Monologue:

Trax: Turn up the heat and it's like an incubator for a parasitic infection before it goes critical.
No medical treatment even though I have Medi-Care and CenCal?
What is this so unbecoming a big boom infectious hate em mode?
I know who started the fire, he is anything but an extinguisher!
So I carry on...don't be stupid and ask the thin air, "Why doesn't he kill himself"?
I've got things to live for like my own Thermometers of success.
Believe you me I'm a self made entreprenaur.
But if you think this trophy kid owes anybody anything then you are straightforward wrong!
They say "How do I get noticed"?
I'm the show baby...
Been one for more than ten years...
Fatal attractions...
Just get to the bottom line....
I'm the reliable and honest one...
Even tempered and complacent in Hell made limbo...

No comments: