Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pick Asidz: Tags to riches

Blank: Am I a pawn for someone else's stooge? Rookie?

Trax: Better than being a King with no Army...?

Blank: Cheers to that cowboy! So how is Loca dealing with LunaCali?

Trax: They fight, but the whole thing gets too feral for either a machine or a wannabe!

Blank: Wanna wanna wacko...what do you think Armitage?

Smoking a cigarette...

Army: Well I've been listening to you boys...and girls shouldn't be used as toys!

Blank: Why not...? You used to use tinker toys as toy soldiers baby?

Army: And you use "hot wheels"? And Trax used to have a gay dog...? Go figure the future out...?

Blank: I think I'll figure this in...with rags to riches bitches get more delicious!

Army: The hypotenuse of a quadriplegic is a full circle...what is the diameter of my muzzle hole?

No comments: