Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pick Asidz: Perameter's Perimeter

Flipsidz: Touch the electic fence of the electric avenue B-child!

Brainchild: Is that what you say when your horny or just greedy?

Flipsidz: Uh...a little of both in a one way photobooth?

Brainchild: Trick mirror, trick camera or a little of both?

Flipsidz: You've been looking at pictures of Trax?

Brainchild: Yeah you figured out he didn't trade me in like his father did to him?

Flipsidz: Uh yeah, but you still went to the Black man, you little white warlock!

Brainchild: Clairvoyant, is that clear? Or you want to reboot a man framed?
You never get in trouble because you play all sides of the coin?

Flipsidz: I am a beautiful blackened disaster when it gets too hot kid!

Brainchild: So you melt at me doing all these projects for you, but you are not hot and heavy for your girlfriend? Who happens to be my foster Mom? What happened to collecting "things"?

Flipsidz: You got me...I'm losing interest in the average sidz...

No comments: