Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pick Asidz: Dinosaur Juggle

Luna: If you were a dinosaur which one would you be?

Trax: Isn't that a question geared towards little kids?

Luna: Just answer...

Trax: I don't know, but I would love you both "triceratopless"!

Luna: Oh me so horny right? Me love you in prehistoric time...

Loca: You mean you wouldn't be a "rap dork"?

Trax: I would be a T-Rax!

Loca: Ha, ha, ha...why so carniverous baby? As if I didn't know....Luna do you know or do you pretend like the world isn't going back to primordal? That is you and the F.B.I.?

Luna: Oh you mean the "talking people" who are not to be labeled terrorists or ecoterrorists or whatever...just shut the fuck up people. Oh I realize but my superiors don't non-corrupt their jurisdictionarys.

Trax: Back to dinosaurs...I'm carniverous because I'm a freak in the Carnivore Carnival and you two are my tickets to ride!

Loca: Like a real "Terra Dick Toll"...

Trax: You've determined that...?

Loca: More like I have a brain to surf the net.

Trax: More like a "Pronto Sore Puss" in that regard...

Luna: Can't you ever be serious Trax?

Trax: Sure babe I'm a "serious saur", not like the medical facilities in Santa Barbara, California.

No comments: