Thursday, January 2, 2014

The day began...

The day began with an offering of peace
It prompted me to disway my anger at the precipice
It would have been a hard climb on another day
Another being would have began too hesitantly
I was filled with a coy feeling of doubt
But not quite despair...
Although at the beggining of a quotient
There is sometimes an unequal balence
A true beseachment upon grief
Hoping to settle the debt
As a callous person would halt...

But I myself did not waver
Some have called me a hero
Many illustrate an unusual protagonist
But mercy quells the ill intent
Measure may guide a forthright hand
To vigor over pretense

A shadow of effect can illuminate a hard day
A yellowing fathom of stature
A pasture of green with white openings
Spring or summer over the winter's dawn
.Snow is but a fixture of illumine senses
The nature of it confounds some
The weary may fall upon it and hope not to climb
But the envigorated glide across it
Pretext is that it might be cold
But to cool off has a sharp effect on a gesture
Not a vessel but a migration of a snowflakes sense...




No comments: