Monday, September 10, 2012

Pick Asidz: Don't get down...get Steven.

Loca: I'm too prep to be a hippy...

Trax: I'm too skippy to be happy...

Loca: I dream in a comparative circle of compromise...

Trax: I am naive to discouragement...

Loca: I'm a mixed blood tangible of a tabernacle...

Trax: I'm a firmfasting bloodsucker...

Switch...

Sicco: I practice safety sects...

Luna: I settle for fat cow people...

Sicco: You are just not as cool as Loca...?

Settle...

Crux: I love chests....

Impart...

Crucible: Safe sects to earn a dowry...how bout an ediface that isn't defaced by something different and not as audibly a steadfast as the "God Machine" and "Pay it Forward"...

Loca: But Trax isn't capable of being Joshy...?

Crucible: Are you capable of going to church instead of Reality which isn't...

Steadfast...

Crux: Life isn't that competition that you don't don't quite comprehend or understand...is it Sicc?

Sicco: Like my god damn name is Alex not jack in the dufass...

Determined...

Loca: And I'm spanish...vroom vroom?

Destitute...

Selene: Okay 21 hump street...?

No comments: