Friday, March 4, 2011

Pick Asidz: Truth Handcuffs

Luna: I love your toy, why don't you let me play with it? Is it called sanity?

Trax: Playing them on my griddle like I try to play you on my lover's fiddle.

Luna: Ups and downs are our smiles and their frowns.

Trax: So you are secretly telling me that most people turn on the television when they talk to their voices?

Luna: Baby you the man! I see why Loca tuned in to begin with, but are you now ready to play with both happenstantual fire and ice?

Trax: Well baby you the man...but still the most beautiful woman.

Luna: Well fuck you very much peering in to my thoughts...You are so fragile an egocentric philanthropist protagonist wanna be yourself!

Trax: Freetos, cheetos and wheaties boxes.

Luna: So how would you rate yourself on the "alpha after"?

Trax: Looks category nine. Intelligent quotient infanitized godlike.

Luna: Yee hah suck a rug or tug a lug. You mean your having trouble in Mental Hell? Just give them the real flash Lightbringer in training!

Trax: Shhhh shhh should I take a bow before they try to kill me again? Say Moonbringer...moonbringer!

No comments: