Monday, May 24, 2010

Pick Asidz: Bullshit Booyah

Demonna: I'm really a succubus play!

Playground: No shit, then get to the back of the bus puss.

Demonna: If you want sex Mr. Bus Driver then I'll honk your horn. Why do you say that?

Playground: Because aren't you all?

Demonna: Evil Angels?

Playground: Not!

Demonna: Oh come on...I'm something special!

Playground: Because of your sweet tasting flower?

Demonna: I guess it grows in the garden of evil?

Playground: Just dandy lying?

Demonna: I'm not dainty like a lie.

Playground: then you should perform for some other guy...

Demonna: What kind of scene is it? Outdoor or indoor?

Playground: Well you know my style baby...it's always backdoor!

Demonna: Just as long as it is a revolving door that I can come back to?

Playground: Well that is up to you...whether it is a one shot or a breakthrough.

Demonna: well I do it all Play...hence my namesake. No cream scenes though...that squirting stuff is disgusting.

Playground: On my ground you are a geyser if I want you to be...

No comments: