Monday, December 14, 2009

Pick Asidz: Heads or Tales

Trax: I am a thought artist who can project my thought art telepathically...I live to dream.

Loca: I live for you to make money honey...

Trax: Don't you dream Loca?

Loca: Not as much since I was made biomechanical...hope lives in the dream though. Like we are all playing for golden dildos?

Trax: Or platinum pussy pockets...I seek the dream orgasm...climax to a consequential epiphony. That and the bloodlust blood rush.

Loca: Fastest gun in the west...my pussy tastes the best. Tell me about it? Us androids taste like latex? So what is with you and that "old meat", Luna Cole?

Trax: I fell for thee and it's not my cup of tea dahling? Extra pussy cheese on my "Peterza"?

Loca: Not in my place of forgiveness...

Trax: Oh yeah where is that?

Loca: Stuck in the closet with the "Rectal Terradectyl"?

Trax: Or my new meat...

Loca: Ha ha ha...It all tastes like chicken!

What is the entree without the pick aside?

No comments: