Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pick Asidz: FootSolve

Trax: Two hand touch? This is more "Flag" football!

Loca: Stop you dead in you Trax?

Trax: Trax are for kids? Trax isn't taking Paxil baby!

Loca: So you believe in Tantra?

Trax: Yes I have a pleasure seeking missile!

Loca: Bad if it bombs...

Trax: Boom if there is room...

Loca: Wham Bam Uncle Sam? Oh be fashionable...You know the sexy voice...Like "Fantasy Island"...?

Trax: You mean exotic or neurotic?

Loca: I mean tantrotic...like I just mentioned...deep voice and jingle your cahones!

Trax: Cahones don't ride reindeer to Hawaii?

Loca: But ballbusters do?

Trax: I don't know snowflake? What do you tinker?

Loca: I tinker a tangle...

Trax: Do you pee for free?

Loca: Uh...trick question or bathroom humor?

Trax: I guess you protest?

Loca: Protest against flipping your teat up?

Trax: My nose that lids!

Loca: O.K. just stop referring to me as "RoboCat"!

Trax: Than stop making me into a "TeddyHound"!

Loca: The Hound of Task Untils...

Trax: Very money...very money...are we siamese?

Loca: Like all the little glee cups in kinda!

Trax: You know I'm a slave to your wisdom, but you aren't a wizard when it comes to good gizzard! Let me guess...

Loca: Fuck you!

Trax: No cranks! If you want me to wear all the levers.

Loca: Lever's leap...I just talk of the plank.

Trax: Pedestal lover's fool.

Loca: You get the picture hitcher!

Trax: O.k., need I remind you I won you in a contest?

Loca: Wooh...video gamer galore...Role Playing game or Rocket Propelled Grenade?

Trax: Oh just R.P.S.V.P. if you want to talk to me like that! You are essentially a trophy!

Loca: Fuck you again...this time with no fishing ships.

Trax: Fishing and fucking are like kissing and ducking?

Loca: Fish are complacent...

Trax: And are you adjacent?

Loca: Advertise to realize stud coffin!

Trax: That is a coffee coffin with a virgin vampire in it...isn't it?

Loca: Fuck you times three...when it reaches four, say no more!

No comments: